New Features Enhanced Security More Peace Of Mind
And with our recent enhancements, Online Bill Pay gives you even more protection. For example, well automatically send an email notification anytime a new biller is added or biller information is changed. You can also select a variety of bill pay reminders that can help you stay on top of your payments for even greater peace of mind.
For All News/media Inquiries Please Contact:
Municipal Credit Union
Supervisory Committe/internal Audit
The Supervisory Committee has established a procedure Whereby,members can confidentially submit concerns regarding questionable accounting or auditing matters, as well as concerns impacting on internal controls.
* The APR for auto loans will increase by .50% after consummation if automatic payroll deduction or direct deposit is cancelled.
** The APR for personal loans will increase by 2% after consummation if automatic payroll deduction or direct deposit is cancelled.
***Annual Percentage YieldVisit our page for more information
New Mobile App & Online Banking
The new Marine Mobile App and Online Banking come with a better, faster, and easier experience. With more features than ever before, the app and digital banking tools will help you:
- Set and manage your savings goals
- View your spending habits
- Set up auto pay and make quick transfers
- Schedule one-time payments
- Get seamless, easy access from your mobile phone, tablet, or desktop
- View linked accounts for viewing in one place
Recommended Reading: Compass Bank Overdraft Settlement
Get Live Member Support When You Need It
Available 8:30 am until 4:30 pm Monday – Friday
Now you can get live customer support from MCU Digital Banking Suite no matter where you are. Thats because your account has a useful new chat feature its called Conversations.
Heres how it works: If you see a transaction that doesnt seem right, just click on the Ask Us About This Transaction button. Type in your question and Conversations will connect you directly with our support staff.
They can see exactly which transaction youre asking about, so you get answers fast. You can even ask about a previous Conversation if you need to follow up. That way, you can put your mind at ease without a phone call or trip to the bank.
Its safe, its secure, and you can chat with a real person.
Best of all, Conversations is already built into your account. You can access it on your phone, tablet, or computer. You can log in and give it a try today.
Log into MCU Online or open your MountainCU Mobile App to get started.
Safe Secure Guaranteed Online Payments
Online Bill Pay is the safe and secure way to pay all your bills and we guarantee it with our Risk-Free Guarantee. Every scheduled payment you make will be paid on time or well pay your late fees. Plus, we will cover any losses due to unauthorized use of your account. Viewing and paying your bills online can minimize identity theft, keeping your financial and account information private and secure.
Recommended Reading: Does Chase Bank Offer Boat Loans
Unable To Deposit Funds
The app has a feature for depositing checks but error messages continue to come up even when the photo is perfect the error message comes up so you cannot deposit. This is a problem since Im no longer living in NYC and cannot get to a branch and now since the endorsement on the back of my check says For MCU Mobile Deposit Only no check cashing establishment in the state where I live will cash the check. UNACCEPTABLE When will the updated version become available and will the deposit feature finally work properly???
You Deserve A Better Online Banking Experience
You deserve a better user experience that lets you manage all of your accounts in one place with a seamless experience from your desktop computer, tablet or mobile phone.
You Only Need to Keep Up with One Username and Password:
Were putting all of your accounts in one place for you to manage. If you have more than one membership here at Members CU, you wont need a separate login for each membership. You can log in with your username and password to manage every account that you have primary tax owner, joint owner, co-signer, or co-borrower rights. Members with only joint relationships or co-ownership to accounts can have their own username and password and see their accounts as well. There is no need to share your username and password with family members who are joint on your primary accounts.
Pay Bills on MEMCU Online Banking and MEMCU mobileYour online bill pay service is now accessible from within MEMCU Online and MEMCU Mobile. Since you log into online banking securely you wont need a separate set of login credentials to access your bill pay. To enroll, you will need to have a checking account to pay bills from. If you have already enrolled in eBill, your information will be migrated over. eBill users who have not signed up for online banking will need to enroll in online banking and may need to call us to make sure their eBill account is linked. Call 800-951-800 M-F 8 to 5 if you need your eBill account linked.
Recommended Reading: Td Bank Bounced Check Fee
Do More With Your Money
About ACUWhatever your goals, well help you get there.
A financial health check-up from ACU is a simple step that could help you improve your credit rating and manage debt, own your home sooner, grow your portfolio, retire early, leave a legacy for your loved ones . . . and so much more.
Take care of yourself, and your finances. Get a financial health check-up with our trusted financial advisors.
Bank on values. Join ACU.
When you bank with us, you support positive change in your community, and help connect people in ways that make dreams come true. Isnt that what it should be about?
Digital & Electronic Services
Mountain Credit Union offers a variety of electronic services FREE of charge to our members. All information is secured with your personal User ID and password.
- Signing up for our electronic services can often save you money on fees that are charged if you submit an over-the-counter request for the service
- Access your account on weekends of holidays when your credit union’s lobby is closed.
- Convenience for those who prefer to transact business remotely with Mountain Credit Union.
Also Check: How To Activate Debit Card Bank Of America
Send Money With Zelle
When you register for Online Bill Pay, you can also sign up for Zelle!Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send and request money in minutes1 to friends, family and others your trust, right from your METRO Mobile App or Online Banking account.
Zelle makes it easy to send money to, or receive money from, people you trust with a bank account in the U.S.
Find Zelle in your METRO Mobile App or Online Banking under the BILL PAY tab.
Send or receive money right from your METRO App
Send money to almost anyone you know and trust2 using just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number
Want to learn more? Check out our frequently asked questions for helpful information about Zelle.
1Transaction typically occur in minutes when the recipients email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. 2Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
Mcu Mastercard Debit Card
MCU Mastercard Debit Card allows you to withdraw funds from an ATM or use to purchase items at any merchant that accepts Mastercard. The funds will be debited directly from your checking account. MCU Mastercard Debit Card can be instantly issued at all of our Mountain Credit Union offices. There’s no need to wait for a card to be mailed to you.
You May Like: Editing Bank Statements
Heres What You Will Receive With Virtual Branch:
- View Account Profiles
- Transfers Funds Between Accounts and Make VISA & Loan Payments
- View Account History up to 365 days along with FREE check images
- View your eStatements
- Export to Quicken or Money
- Enroll in mobile banking
- View your Linked accounts using the same login
- Setup person-to-person payment service
- View your tax forms
Whats The First Thing I Should Do When Looking For A House
The first thing you should do before searching for rental homes is decide on an ideal budget. Consider how much of your income goes towards bills and what you have left over at the end of each month. Also, remember that when first moving in, you will need to account for at least a deposit and first months rent.
Don’t Miss: Venmo Verify Bank
Helpful Hints When Using Virtual Branch:
- One of the enhancements with Virtual Branch is the capability of being able to link all of your accounts together under one Logon ID. Just call METRO and ask for the Cross Account Transfer Form and well be happy to set you up with this added convenience!
- You may reset your own password/security code by clicking Forgot Security Code when entering your Logon ID.
- Dont forget to sign up for mobile banking. You can set up account alerts under the Self Service tab to receive designated balance alerts via email and text.
Mobile Banking Advanced Card Controls Email
When it comes to security, the MCU Mobile app has you covered. Thats because this powerful, portable app has Advanced Card Controls that put you in charge of who uses your Mountain Credit Union Mastercard credit and debit card and how they use it. And its as easy as a tap on your phone.
With Advanced Card Controls, you can:
- Turn your Mountain Credit Union Mastercard credit or debit on and off it its lost, stolen or being misused
- Get instant alerts when your Mountain Credit Union Mastercard credit or debit is used
- Set dollar limits to keep spending in check
- Prevent transactions that dont match your settings
- Use geolocation to limit where your Mountain Credit Union credit or debit card can be used
Its just another way the MCU Mobile app helps you safely and securely manage your money.
Read Also: How Much Can I Overdraft Td Bank
Simplify Your Banking And Access Your Accounts 24/7 With The Mymcu Mobile Banking App And Enjoy The Convenience Of Accessing Your Account From Anywhere
The MyMCU app is available for download on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Get it for free by searching My MCU in the Apple App Store® or Google Play Store.
Through the MyMCU app you can:
- View your account activity, balances and recent transactions
- Add payees and pay bills
- Set up future dated or recurring bill payments
- Send and receive Interac® eTransfers
- Transfer money between accounts
- Set up future dated or recurring transfers
- Change your personal access code
You have to register for online banking access with one of our member service representatives before you can access the app. Once registered, download the app, and log in with your Login ID/Alias and your Personal Access Code .
Mcu Mobile Digital Online Banking
Our goal is to make your financial experience smooth, secure and the same on all your devices. Thats why Mountain Credit Union has upgraded our digital banking suite which is offered to our members free of charge.
You can access your account no matter where you are or what device you want to use. You can:
- VIEW your balances
- DEPOSIT checks remotely, and more
- GET ALERTS
- ASK FOR HELP by having a digital conversation with support staff
And its all in one convenient place. Whether youre on your laptop, smartphone or tablet, you can stay connected to your account.
Here is what you need to know to log in to your MCU Online and MCU Mobile:
- Your username and password for online and mobile banking. You will need to log in with this information before you can use features like Touch ID or Face ID. If you dont remember your login credentials, contact your Member Service Representative.
- When using the new MCU Mobile for the first time you will be automatically asked to download the new version.
- If you use bill pay, your existing bill payments and payees will automatically copy to the new system.
Also Check: Boa Overdraft Protection
Why Go Online
Skip the trip to the branch and manage your accounts from your couch, your office or just about anywhere. And you can do it all 24/7.
Check account balances, move money between accounts, pay bills and more all from one easy location.
Keep your finances in check with alerts that let you know when your account balance is low, when a payment is due and more.