Union Bank Of India Online Money Transfer Security
How To Send Money With Union Bank Transfer Code
|Union Bank USSD CODE|
|Dial *826*1* Amount* Account Number#||To transfer money from Union Bank to another Union Bank account|
|Dial *826*2* Amount* Account Number#||To transfer money from Union Bank to other banks|
The Union Bank transfer code is easy to use. If you are transferring funds to another Union Bank account, after dialing the code, you will have to confirm the account name, if it is correct. Finally, you enter your PIN before the transfer is completed.
But if you are transferring money to other banks which is not Union. After entering the code, you will need to select the name of the bank you are sending the money to. Before confirming the recipient name, and finally enter your USSD banking PIN.
International Wire Transfer To Union Bank
International wire transfer is one of the fastest way to receive money from foreign countries. Banks use SWIFT network for exchanging messages required for performing international wire transfer. Usually, the receiving bank and the sending bank need to have a direct arrangement in place to start the swift transfer this is sometimes referred to as correspondent banking.
Read Also: Chase Pay Ebags
How To Transfer Money Between Bank Accounts
This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. wikiHow’s Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from our editorial staff to ensure that each article is backed by trusted research and meets our high quality standards.There are 8 references cited in this article, which can be found at the bottom of the page. This article has been viewed 162,714 times.Learn more…
Sometimes you need to move money around from one bank account to another. Generally, the process is not difficult. You can transfer money between accounts within the same bank or between accounts in different banks. Before transferring money, confirm that you have enough money in the account to cover the transfer. If you dont, then youll probably be charged with overdraft fees. If you are transferring funds into another persons bank account, be careful. Generally, you should avoid doing so.
What To Know About Union Bank Transfer Code
*826# is the Union bank mobile transfer code. Mobile banking has outgrown the use of only mobile Apps to make transfers hence banks have leveraged the use of USSD codes to provide fast and secure transaction options for their customers.
With the Union bank mobile transfer code, you can transfer money within your bank accounts, to any other bank, buy airtime for yourself or a third party or pay electricity and cable bills. You can also utilize the USSD code to pay for your internet or TV subscriptions.
The use of USSD codes has become a favorable option in places with poor internet connections. Also, customers who do not have the UnionMobile App can activate and use the USSD code just in a matter of minutes.
You May Like: How To Activate Bank Of America Debit Card
User Guideline For Imps
What is IMPS?
Immediate Payment Service is an instant interbank electronic fund transfer service available through mobile phones/ATM/ branch/ internet banking How to avail IMPS?
To avail the facility of IMPS, please register your mobile number with the Bank for mobile banking
Transfer of Funds using IMPS:
You can transfer fund to other bank account through IMPS using the following options
Using this option , you can send money to any bank account by just entering account number and IFSC code of the beneficiary
Using this option, you can send money to any bank account using mobile number and MMID of the beneficiary.
The list of banks offering IMPS is available in the website of National Payment Corporation of India www.npci.org.in. under the section -http://www.npci.org.in/bankmember.aspx
What Are Some Tips To Keep My Mobile Banking Experience Safe
Here are some tips and general good practices for banking on your mobile device:
- To prevent viruses or other unwanted problems, do not open attachments from unknown or untrustworthy sources.
- Do not install pirated software or software from unknown sources.
- Protect against unauthorized access to your mobile device.
- Do not leave your mobile device unattended during an open Mobile Banking session.
- Never save your User ID and Password in the mobile device, in memos, or anywhere on your device.
- Always remember to log off properly by selecting the “Sign Out” button from the menu when you have completed your Mobile Banking activities.
- Be aware of the potential for fraudulent text or multimedia messages . The bank will never request or invite customers to sign on to its Mobile Banking via an SMS/MMS message.
- Be aware of the potential for fraudulent Mobile Banking apps.
- Take caution when jailbreaking or rooting your device.
Don’t Miss: How To Set Up Zelle Chase
Option : Use A Service That Your Recipient May Need To Sign Up For In Order To Get The Money Into Their Bank Account
If your recipient is tech-savvy and doesnt mind signing up for another service , youll have a few more options to get money into someone elses bank account.
This kind of service happens in 2 main ways:
- Your recipient will get an email or notification and will then need to enter their banking details
- Your recipient will need to sign up for the service, and then from there can enter their banking details
Union Bank Transfer Code
The primary use of the Union Bank Transfer code service is to allow its customers to transfer funds to any other bank account without internet connectivity. Although, there are many other benefits of Union Bank USSD code service since most of the people use it transferring funds only. Hence, the name Union Bank Transfer code is more popular and widely used by Nigerians.
Union Bank Account Holders can access the USSD code service at any time from anywhere in the world to perform certain types of banking operations. However, to avail of the service, you will have to register and activate the facility for your Union Bank account. You may follow the below-mentioned steps in case if youre unaware of the registration process of Union Bank Transfer code service.
Also Check: Www Bankofamerica Con Cashpay
How To Activate Union Bank Transfer Code And Use For Different Transactions Gmposts
*826# is the USSD code for Union Bank Nigeria Plc, and people who use this code to carry out bank transactions call it Union Bank Transfer Code and Union Bank Code. The code can be used to carry out transaction with ease as is done with other banks transfer codes too. This Union Bank Transfer Code can be used to send money from one union bank account to another and also from union bank accounts to other banks in Nigeria, it can also be used to buy airtime for yourself and others, make bills payments such as electric bills, TV Subscription and others. It can also be used to generate a paycode and PIN for a cardless withdrawals from ATMs.
How Do I Enroll In Mobile Or Online Banking
Signing up for Union Bank Mobile and Online banking is simple. For starters, youll need an account with Union Bank, whether its a checking, savings, money market, or a UnionBanc Investment Services Portfolio Connection® account. You can enroll in Online Banking right away with your debit or ATM card and PIN or with your telephone banking PIN. Once youre enrolled in Online Banking, you dont need to enroll again for Mobile Banking, simply download the app onto your mobile device, sign in using your Online Banking user ID and password, and youre in. The mobile app can be found on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store
Watch video to see how to enroll in Online Banking for the first time.
Read Also: Can You Buy Silver At The Bank
Simple Way To Transfer Money: Cash
A lot of banking today is digital, but you can still transfer money as cold hard cash. Withdrawing and depositing cash doesnt always make sense, like when youre moving large sums of money, but it could be a simple and free option in some circumstances. Cash could also be a good option if you need to move the money immediately.
To avoid fees, your best bet is to withdraw money in-person. If you use an ATM, your banks and/or the bank that owns the ATM may charge you a transaction fee. Most ATMs, and your personal account for that matter, also have daily withdrawal limits of $600 or less.
How Do I Know If My Transfer Or Bill Payment Was Submitted Successfully
Upon successful completion of a transfer or bill payment, a confirmation message displays on the screen. The confirmation message includes the transaction amount, the accounts or payees in the transaction, and a confirmation number. If you do not receive a confirmation message, select Bill Pay or Transfer from the Mobile Banking menu and look for the transaction under the list of pending items. You may also contact us for assistance at 1-800-238-4486. Visit the Contact Us page for our current hours. Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Don’t Miss: What Bank Does Lowes Credit Card Use
Transferring Money Between Different Banks
Using An Online Money Transfer Service
- Pro: Save money by using a specialist service with bank-beating rates and fees.
- Con: Finding the best specialist for your situation can take some research.
Compare money transfer services to send money from your bank account
To quickly compare a variety of money transfer services that can help you make an international money transfer online, use our comparison table:
More online money transfer services to help you send overseas from your bank account
Other notable mentions to help you move your money internationally include:
- XE Enjoy no fees and no sending limit with XE, but look elsewhere if you want a mid-market rate.
- OFX If you need to send or receive in an uncommon currency, OFX supports a wide range of coins but its only online.
- Remitly This transfer service boasts speed across its network, but its low maximum limits may not work for everyone.
- Western Union Brand awareness and a massive network might suit some, but watch out for high fees.
You May Like: How To Edit Bank Statement For Job
How Does Union Bank Protect My Information
To safeguard all financial and personal information, Union Bank:
- Requires a User ID
- Asks challenge questions to confirm the customer’s identity
- Uses secure SSL encryption for all Online Banking sessions
- Retains all account data in secure bank systems
- Ensures that email received by the bank is seen by authorized employees of Union Bank
- Uses systems that protect all financial and personal information and are anchored by industry standard security features
How To Pay Credit Card Bill Through Union Bank Neft
- Step1: Login to the Union Bank internet banking portal from any device
- Step 2: To make card bill payment, add the to the payee list. The card should be added as a beneficiary to initiate bill payment. This option is available under third party transfer
- Step 3: Key in the IFSC code of the respective credit card
- Step 4: Fill in the 16-digit credit card number in place of the account number
- Step 5: Key in the bank name and enter the bank address of the credit card company/bank
- Step 7: Click the submit button to complete the payment process
Read Also: How Much Can I Overdraft Td Bank
How Do You Keep Customer Information Safe
We take the duty and responsibility of keeping your personal information safe very seriously. As such, we can make two guarantees with 100% certainty: We guarantee against the theft of your funds when you comply with your security responsibilities while using our Online Banking service. We also guarantee accurate and timely delivery of your online payments when you comply with your on-time payment responsibilities.
Sending Money To Someone Else: Apps
Today, there are a number of apps with the sole purpose of helping you to transfer money. Also called P2P payment services, these apps have become a very popular way to send small amounts of money quickly. Two of the biggest services are PayPal and Venmo. Many banks have also started offering P2P services, like Zelle and Popmoney.
If your bank offers one of these services, you may not need to create an account. Its included with your bank account. For the most part, though, you will need to create an account and link it to your bank account. The person receiving your payment will also need to have an account in most cases.
Apps may give you the option to send payments by linking a credit card instead of a bank account. However, this usually comes with a fee.
Recommended Reading: Does Woodforest Bank Use Zelle
Tips For Maximizing Your Savings
- One of the best ways to save money is to spend less. This isnt always easy but you can help yourself by making a budget. At the very least, a budget will show you where your money is going. That knowledge will help you align your spending with your goals.
- A simple way to boost your savings is to have a savings account with a high-interest rate. Most large banks charge very low interest rates that earn you almost nothing. If you have a high interest over 1.75%, like at Ally or Synchrony, your money is working for you.
Dont Be An Uncle Thomas Do It All With *826#
Its more than a USSD code because the possibilities are endless. Heres a little tease of what you can do:keep it simple and smart, pay bills, send money to other UBN and Other Bank Accounts, buy that anniversary or birthday present you almost forgot, generate a pay-code and PIN for cardless withdrawal transactions, stay connected, buy Airtime for Self and others on all major networks, keep tabs of your rising empire, check Account Number, Balances, and BVN on the go
|*826*Amount*3rd party mobile No#|
|Transfer money to Union Bank||*826*1*Amount*Account No#|
|Transfer money to other banks||*826*2*Amount*Account no#|
|Locate a branch/Union Direct Agent||*826*19#|
|Block your account from your phone number||*826*6#|
|Block your account from other phone numbers||*826*6*mobile number#|
You will be able to purchase airtime and data only. Access to other financial transactions like transfer, bills payment, betting, etc., will be restricted. To continue to do other transactions on USSD, you will be required to dial the *826# or any other *826# string to get the agreement message again for you to proceed.
The question is what cant you do with *826# USSD? Its more than a USSD code because the possibilities are endless. Heres a little tease of what you can do:
No, you cannot opt out.
You May Like: Ibc Mobile App